Family law issues are intensely personal and vigorous, competent, experienced counsel are essential. Family law disputes not only involve separation, divorce, custody, visitation, child support and alimony, and domestic violence but also often require knowledge of business matters. Where division of property, proper valuation of claims to business or marital assets, having attorneys who bring into family law disputes wide ranging experience in business and commercial matters is important. Mark and Michael Woloshin have years of experience in the difficult issues clients confront in family law matters.
Including but not limited to:
- Legal separation
- Child custody
- Child support
- Domestic violence
- Child Support Modifications
- Child abuse
- and anything else that may arise
Facing criminal charges can place your freedom and future on the line, which is why you need proven lawyers on your side who can fight to protect you from serious criminal penalties and consequences. Mark and Michael Woloshin understand every stage and element of the criminal trial process from arraignment to setting bond conditions, to filing pretrial motions, to deposing witnesses, to jury selection, to trial presentation, to sentencing and to appeal, and we work very closely with our clients during each phase of the process to try to reach the outcomes they desire. We understand the procedures necessary to seize evidence legally in your case and the elements the prosecution has to prove to convince a jury of your guilt, and we aggressively and competently pursue these violations and deficiencies whenever we find them.
Cases we handle include:
- Drug Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Property Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Sex Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Violent Crimes
personal injury law
Whether you have been injured in a slip-and-fall, a car accident, or as a result of another's negligence or misconduct, Mark and Michael Woloshin have decades of litigation experience in handling complex and catastrophic personal injury claims.
- Auto accidents: From small fender benders to accidents involving trucks and motorcycle crashes, experienced representation is available at the Woloshin Law Office.
- Slip and fall: Where property owners fail to maintain a safe premises and as a result you have been injured Mark and Michael Woloshin can assist you in receiving fair compensation.
- Wrongful Death: If you believe you or someone you love has been the victim of an accident that contributed to the unfortunate and untimely death of a loved one or friend experienced legal representation is essential. Mark and Michael Woloshin can assist in assessing your claim and protecting your rights.
The Woloshin Law Offices have years of experience handling contract matters for a range of clients and businesses. We can assist in reviewing business contracts, employment contracts, real estate contracts and others.
- Drafting of Contracts
- Contract Review
- Negotiation of Contracts
- and any Litigation that may result from Contract disputes.
real estate & property law
Real Estate and Property transaction is and always has been a complex area of law, often requiring the help of a skilled attorney. Whether it is from the sale or purchase of property there are many steps along the way that can cause a transaction to fail. The Woloshin Law office attorneys will help you avoid these missteps.
Let us help you with:
- Defects in Title
- Transferring Property
- Preparation of Deeds (Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds)
- Property Transfers
- Property Disputes
When dealing with the loss of a loved one, sometimes the most difficult part to deal with during the time you should be grieving is the Estate. Understandably, there are a lot of emotions and sometimes a lot of family members with different opinions when it comes to a loved one's death. The Woloshin Law Office has many years of experience dealing with the complex issues that arise from the entire estate planning and distribution process from:
- Drafting of Estate Documents (Wills/Trusts)
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Probate process
- and Administration of the Estate
The Attorney’s at the Woloshin Law Office are here during this difficult times to guide and your family during this delicate time.